A child carrier that gives you the freedom to move
A child carrier backpack with an innovative, machine washable child seat that provides complete leg support to maximize comfort on any adventure.
An innovative child seat to maximize comfort
Comfort is key when you are out with your kids, so we have created one of the most comfortable backpacks on the market. We call our unique child seat system ErgoRide, it provides complete support underneath the child’s legs to disperse their weight. The result? Longer hikes in comfort and no need for the stirrups that are used on most carriers. Compared to stirrups, our child seat ensures your child's legs are supported even when they kick or move around.
Easy to wear, easy to use
The lightweight Thule Sapling is super comfortable for parents to wear on long hikes, too. The fully adjustable torso and hip belt provide a perfect fit and the carrier is easy to switch between parents on your trip. Also, the opening of the side panel makes it easy to get a squirming child in and out of the carrier. The convenient side zippers let you easily access the 22L gear compartment while wearing the pack.
- The ErgoRide child seat keeps your child comfortable and cool with ample under leg support and a ventilated backpanel and sitting area
- Fully removable, machine washable ErgoRide child seat and drool pad for easy clean up
- Easily access the 22L gear compartment while wearing the pack through convenient side zippers
- A deployable UPF 50 sunshade protects your child and keeps it cool
- Designed so you easily can add on accessories for e.g. additional storage or weather protection (each sold separately)
- Fully adjustable torso and hip belt provide a perfect fit, a comfortable carry and quick transition from parent to parent
- Fully ventilated backpanel keeps parent comfortable and cool
- Dual access lets you load your child from the top or the side panel opening
- Hydration compatible design features drink tube exit port in the gear compartment (reservoir sold separately)
- Made with PFC free fabrics and recycled polyester