Little Riders Baby Bassinet with Mattress, Rocking Crib Co-sleeping cradle with Mosquito net
Little Riders’s baby co-sleeper provides the perfect sleeping solution for your baby. It has Bassinet mode, a bedside co-sleeper mode and rocking mode.
Its rocking function can be used to gently soothe your baby, or convert to a stationary mode for a nap or night time sleep
Removable, Washable Lining:
Hand Washable fabric lining ensures your little one’s sleeping environment is clean at all times.
Breathable Mesh Window:
Breathable mesh window gives full visibility of your baby when using the standalone bassinet.
You will love that it has 5 different heights so that you can match it with your bed height. In addition, for safety, you can attach it to your bed. It also has
Anti-reflux base positioning with ability to raise head slightly higher than the legs.
- Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 8811.1:2013 - Methods of testing infant products Method 1: Sleep surfaces - Test for firmness
- EN 16890:2017+A1:2021 Children’s furniture - Mattresses for cots and cribs - Safety requirements and test methods.
- EN 16890:2017 Children's furniture - Mattresses for cots and cribs, Section 6 on migration of certain elements
- EN 1130:2019 Children's furniture - Cribs, Section 6.1 and Section 6.2
- EN 1130: 2019 (Incorporating corrigendum December 2020) - Children’s Furniture - Cribs - Safety Requirements and Test Methods.
- Has the ability to rock or to be stationary
- Wheels with locking function
- 6 Height Positions
- Bassinet attaches to Parents' bed using straps
- Anti-reflux base positioning: ability to raise head slightly higher than the legs.
- Easy assemble and use.
- Soft and comfortable mattress included
- Washable inner fabric and mattress fabric
- Comes with a Storage/carry Bag
- Zip off mesh mosquito net, which can be removed when used indoors.
- Assembled Dimensions: L 92cm x W 54cm x H 82cm
- Size of Mattress: 82cm x 46cm x 2cm
- Weight: 9.6kg
- Maximum Weight: 9kg
- Age Suitability: Newborn - 6 months (until child can sit unassisted)
When bassinet is used in side-sleeping mode:
- The bassinet with a lowered side shall only be used in the side-sleeping mode
- Always secure the bassinet to the parent's bed
- Do not use the rocking function in this mode
- Do not use the recline/incline function in this mode
- Before putting baby in the bassinet, always ensure the connection belts are correctly hooked and tightened, the bassinet must fit closely to the mattress of parents and no spaces between the bassinet and adult mattress must be present.