Stokke Tripp Trapp High Chair
The Chair That Grows With The Child - A Chair For Life
The iconic Tripp Trapp High Chair was the first chair of its kind when designed by Peter Opsvik in 1972. Made of solid European beech wood, its intelligent design grows with your child, providing a comfortable, ergonomic seat at any age.
It has been made to fit right up to your dining table to bring your baby into the heart of your family, allowing your little boy or girl to eat, learn, play and develop alongside you.
- Brings your baby to the dining table and closer to the family
- Baby set and cushion accessories provide comfort for your baby
- Highly adjustable seat and footplate positions
- Available in a variety of colours for your baby boy or girl
- Classic Scandinavian design by Peter Opsvik
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family.
- Comfort & Design
- Classic, iconic design will never go out of style.
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age.
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort.
- Solid construction and European beech wood can hold up to a 110kg adult.
- Array of colour choices match any décor.
- Arrives with guide for positioning of seat and footplate related to age of child.
- Optional extended gliders provide increased backward stability
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth.
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components.
- Water-based, non-toxic paint.
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phthalates.
- Stokke Tripp Trapp High Chair Accessories
- Tripp Trapp Chair
- Product weight in kg: 7kg
- Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm: 49cm x 79cm x 46cm
- Suitable for age in months: >36 (Can be used from newborn when used with the Tripp Trapp® Newborn Set and 6+ months when used with the Tripp Trapp® Baby Set. Tripp Trapp® Newborn and Baby Set sold separately)
- Materials: Beech Wood