Boori Natty King Single Loft With Ladder
The Natty King Single Loft Bed features a contemporary two-tone design. It's ideal for Scandinavian-inspired interiors and includes a handy little shelf to keep items close by. The ladder is compact to take up minimal floor space.
- The Natty King Single Loft Bed is crafted from a combination of sustainable Australian Araucaria timber and engineered timber with laminate
- Modern two-tone design to suit contemporary and Scandinavian design schemes
- Features a handy bedside tray for easy access to items
- Requires standard king single bed mattress 107cm x 203cm. For safety reasons, top bunk mattress thickness should not exceed 20cm. Mattress sold separately
- Packed flat for easy home assembly
- Ladder can be assembled on either end of the bed. Compact ladder reduces floorspace.
- Can convert to a bunk bed (conversion kit sold separately)
Materials & finish
Bed frame crafted from a combination of plywood and sustainably sourced Australian Araucaria timber. Base slats use LVL timber.
Each bed tested to individually carry 100kg static weight.
European Safety Standards EN 747-1,2:2012+A1:2015 recommend that loft & bunk beds are not used by children under 6 years old due to risk of injury from falls.
Height: 180cm | Width: 118cm | Length: 229cm
Fits standard Australian King Single Size mattress ~ 203cm x 107cm. Mattress thickness should not exceed 20cm
Box 1: H: 121.7cm | W: 62.1cm | L: 13.6cm | Weight: 29kg
Requires assembly. View Loft Bed assembly guide