In 'Bag' mode:
1. Use like a regular sleeping bag. Given the zip configuration, we suggest only opening the upper zips to dress.
2. Put your childs legs into the bag first, in an upright or lying down position. Pull up over shoulders and put the arms in last. Zip up.
3. To change a nappy or use the toilet, undo the lower zips 3/4 of the way down. Remove their legs and lower torso as needed. Put legs back into the bag and zip up when finished.
To transition/use as a Suit:
1. Undo the zips in the lower portion of the pouch
2. Connect the front left zip to the back left zips, and zip up all the way to the crotch. Repeat on the right side and voila, you have two 'legs'.
3. Dress your child in the Suit by opening the upper zip only. Given the zip configuration, we suggest putting your child's legs in first, in an upright position, and then putting the arms in.
4. To change a nappy or use the toilet, undo the lower leg zips 3/4 of the way down. Remove their legs and lower torso as needed. Put legs back into the suit and zip up when finished.
To use in a 5 point harness, ensure the bag is in 'Suit' mode with legs.