Leander Classic Cot is created from the idea that it would be your child's companion from baby to junior. The Classic™ baby cot gives your child a safe and comfortable base to sleep in. At the same time, the beautiful oval bed comes in a durable design.
Start by using the cot with the base raised and high ends. As your child grows and begins to stand up, you can lower the base. When your child is ready to crawl in and out of bed on its own, you can remove one rail section and later on the other. When the rail sections are no longer needed, you can remove them along with the high ends. Now you have a regular bed measuring 70x120 cm.
When your child is ready for a larger bed, you can turn the baby cot into a beautiful junior bed - by purchasing a few extension pieces
Please note: You will need to also order either a COMFORT 7+ or PREMIUM 7+ mattress.
If you wish to convert the cot to a junior bed, please also order the junior kit and the mattress extension piece.
- Timeless design, combining form and functionality in a unique way
- Sculptural oval expression with iconic curves
- Designed as a cosy and safe nest that encloses your child
- Recommended use 0-3 years
- 4 settings allowing the bed to grow and change with your child
- Optimised air circulation due to ventilation holes in the bed base
- Solid moulded beech
- The canopy creates a calm and safe environment that makes it easier for your child to fall asleep – available separately
- Original Leander mattress ensures optimal comfort – available separately
The Leander cot has 5 configurations as per the image above
1. For infants, the cot base is positioned at the high setting as your baby is not yet mobile and does not need the high sides for protection.
2. Once your baby is mobile, the base must be lowered so the high sides can keep him/her safe.
3. As your baby becomes a toddler, the first adaptation takes place: one of the rail sides comes off. The familiar feeling of protection and safety provided by the high sides is maintained but this configuration allows your child to climb in and out by him-/herself.
4. As your child develops further, the other three sides are removed (all together) and the cot is now a small bed without any signs that it was ever a cot.
5. Your child’s continued growth dictates when the transition to the junior bed takes place. The timber extension pieces required and the extension mattress piece are bought separately. You can also add a junior bed guard.
||H: 95 cm, W: 70 cm, L: 120 cm
||European standard for child safety and dangerous substances
||Water based varnish
||EN 71-3, EN 716
||3 years on all wood and metal parts
||Wipe off with a slightly damp cloth. Wipe off excess water with a dry cloth
||Unassembled. See technical datasheet with packaging dimensions
If you have any questions regarding this product please contact us on
Phone: 03 9369 9770
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Shop Location: 2/298-300 Old Geelong Rd Hoppers Crossing VIC 3029